Length of the course: 2 days / 14 hours
Number of participants: 6-16
Time and Meeting Point: 8am, Nove Mesto nad Vahom
Our price includes:
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2x lunch at range
- Transfer from hotel to the shooting range
Course description and objectives
We offer to our clients complex system of first aid training with application in civil sector and also in conflict situations. After the course each participant should be able to give a first aid on high level. You will be trained by instructors who have the experience in civil area, but also practical skills gained in war zones in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Course is open for civilians and law enforcement officials.
Course is available for beginners.
Preparing new courses for 2017
*In case of group (min 6 persons) we can arrange date
according your demand.
Content of course
- Basic anatomy of human body
- First examination of wounded person (checking the level of consciousness, Glasgow Coma Scale, measure of vital signs…)
- Secondary examination of wounded person
- CPR 2010 (basic and advanced Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) adults, kids
- Ways to stop bleeding
- Clearing Air passages
- Circulation of blood
- Burns, fractures, bullet wounds, injuries of chest, abdominal injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Crash Syndrome, Blast Syndrome
- TCCC – Tactical Combat Casualty Care
- First aid in war zones
- Rescuing technique, move of injured persons
- Practical 3D exercises